Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] [Fwd: [Wireshark-commits] rev 28492: /trunk-1.2/]

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 13:18:31 -0700
We now have a /trunk-1.2 in SVN. I'm working on updating the Windows
library repositories and web sites. 1.2rc1 should be out later today or
tomorrow.

As with the 1.0 branch, if you need an SVN revision backported from
/trunk to /trunk-1.2, please add it to the queue at
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/Roadmap .