Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 28135: /trunk/packaging/macosx/ /tru

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 16:05:38 -0700
Stig Bj�rlykke wrote:
2009/5/7 Stig Bj�rlykke <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 10:37 PM,  <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Update the arrow image in the top-level directory. Adjust the layouts of
 the top-level and Utilities directories. Update the documentation.
The new window is a bit small because I get a scrollbar.

I get a scrollbar because I have enabled PathBar in my Finder.

$ defaults write com.apple.finder ShowPathBar -bool YES

Maybe we should make the finder window a bit bigger?

I checked in a change (28473) that increases the Finder window sizes.