Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark for OpenSolaris

From: philippe alarcon <philippe.alarcon@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 12:36:43 +0200
Hello,

Refere to the download page of WireSharg : https://www.wireshark.org/download.html
There are 2 links related to OpenSolaris packages mentioned in the page :
On Blastwave, 1.0.1 version can be downloaded.
On Sunfreeware, 1.0.8 version.

I hope this may help you
Philippe

Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 13:36:58 +0530
From: varrunr@xxxxxxx
To: wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark for OpenSolaris

Hi

I am a regular user of OpenSolaris and was wondering if there exists a wireshark package for OpenSolaris.Can anyone let me know asap.

--
Thanks & Regards
Varrun Ramani

Découvrez toutes les possibilités de communication avec vos proches