Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Unwanted Characters while exporting large amount of captured fil

From: Deven Nikam <deven315@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 14:01:32 +0530

hello,,
i captured large amount of packets(15000) through wireshark and exported in PDML format.
this PDML file in then renamed as XML. now this XML file contains some unwanted HEX characters at many places. they do not follow any particular pattern.
please suggest some solution to this prob. i am immediate need of the solution for my project work.

--
Regards,

Deven M. Nikam

--