Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Cannot Capture Bluetooth Traffic as of SVN r28436

From: Tyson Key <tyson.key@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 22:10:45 +0100
Hi, it seems that as of Wireshark SVN revision 28436 (with libpcap 1.1-PRE-CVS), I am unable to properly capture Bluetooth H4 traffic from a USB-connected Bluetooth radio. When trying to perform a capture, it appears that data is not being written to the capture file, and the packet counter is not incremented. However, if I disconnect the Bluetooth adaptor, 1 packet is generated and written to disk. I believe that HCIdump and Wireshark 1.0.7 are still able to capture traffic correctly.

If any additional information is required, feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Tyson.

--
Fight Internet Censorship! http://www.eff.org