Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] writing non-Ethernet pcapng files

From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 22:06:16 +0200
Hi Aaron,

I see what you mean. I'm using pcapio.[ch] in dumpcap,
so I'm using WTAP_ENCAP_PER_PACKET...

Can you file a bug report at https://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/
such that it does not get forgotten. Please describe
what you want to get working (possibly providing the
input file). Then it does not get lost.

I will look at it after finishing the capturing support,
if no one else takes the issue earlier.

Best regards
Michael