Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] adding ipv4 resolution name in a plugin

Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 13:02:43 +0000 (GMT)
Hi,

I wish to know if it's possible to add ipv4 names in a plugin with the function add_ipv4_name(). Even adding the addr_resolv.h in the list of included headers, I obtain an error at linking (extern symbol unresolved _add_ipv4_name in function ...).
I suppose it's because it's not a standard dissector so I'm not working in /Wireshark/epan/dissectors, but I don't know what to do.
Can someone help me?

Thanks,

Yvan