Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 28415: /trunk/ /trunk/epan/dissector

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 06:36:57 +0200
Hi Anders,

http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=28415

User: etxrab
Date: 2009/05/19 11:42 AM

Log:
 Get info about media type(Video or not) a first step towards usage in rtp statistics.

Directory: /trunk/epan/dissectors/
  Changes    Path               Action
  +1 -1      packet-ansi_a.c    Modified
  +9 -7      packet-h245.c      Modified
  +1 -1      packet-h245.h      Modified
  +11 -3     packet-rtp.c       Modified
  +11 -6     packet-rtp.h       Modified
  +2 -1      packet-rtsp.c      Modified
  +11 -2     packet-sdp.c       Modified
  +3 -2      packet-skinny.c    Modified
  +1 -1      packet-uma.c       Modified

Directory: /trunk/asn1/h245/
  Changes    Path                      Action
  +3 -1      packet-h245-template.c    Modified

Is this feature going to be completed before 1.2?
If not I would press for reversal of this (s)rtp_add_address() API change until *after* the branch in order not the break it (without added benefit) for all the private dissectors now using this API.

Thanx,
Jaap