Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] pcap-ng

From: "Gianluca Varenni" <gianluca.varenni@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:59:57 -0700
ntar reads and writes pcap-ng files (it was the first implementation of the pcap-ng format).

You can find a version of it at

http://www.winpcap.org/ntar/

It compiles on Windows and Linux, and it should compile ok on other platforms as well. The ZIP/tarball snapshots are a bit dated, I admit that I should update them (the version on CVS contains some fixes and updates).

If you need any help with it, just let me know or contact me off-list.

Have a nice day
GV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Aaron Turner" <synfinatic@xxxxxxxxx>