Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] pcap-ng

From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 21:28:22 +0200
On May 19, 2009, at 9:20 PM, Aaron Turner wrote:

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 4:58 AM, Michael Tüxen
<Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Faten,

the current svn version is able to
- Wireshark/tshark can read pcapng files.
- dumpcap can write pcapng files when using the -n command line
parameter.
If you use the dev builds you can use it right now...

Best regards
Michael

Is there a library available for r/w pcap-ng files ala libpcap?
I know only of the ones at
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/PcapNg

Best regards
Michael