Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Does this fix the release-notes on the Win32 buildbot?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 06:39:08 +0200
Hi Gerald,

Ah, even better. I also prefer going to UTF-8 if possible.
Now only if the buildbot would produce output we could see the results.

Thanx,
Jaap

Gerald Combs wrote:
Jaap Keuter wrote:
Hi list,

Can anyone verify if this changes fixes the release notes processing
through html2text.py? It assumes UTF-8, while xslt processing produces
iso-8859-1 HMTL.
The Win32 document production fails over this on the buildbot. Well,
actually the (r) symbol exposes this mismatch.

I checked in a change in r28407 that has xsltproc use the xhtml
stylesheet instead of html for the release notes. This makes it generate
utf-8. This cropped up because I added

    <trademark class="registered">Postscript</trademark>

to the release notes, which generates the (r) symbol.