Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to get information form NBAP message for MAC and RLC dessect

From: 董明 <bright.dong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 22:59:37 +0800

Hi,

I am working on IPRAN UMTS IUB FP-MAC-RLC-RRC dissectors. I need to get IP address, port, DCH for NBAP message to configure MAC and RLC. How to search the protocol tree and judge the NBAP message is Radio_Link_Setup_Rqst/Rsp, and get the IE value? I need some suggestion.

Dose anyone work on MAC and RLC dissectors? I’m at the beginning.

Thanks for any help.

Bright

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4069 (20090512) __________

http://www.eset.com