Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark crashes immediately upon launch.

From: Aaron Outhier <garlicsalt2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 12:39:24 -0700
OS = Mac OS X 10.5.6 Leopard.
Hardware = PowerBook G4 1.0 GHz.
RAM = 768 MB.
X11 installed = Yes.

Command-line tools working = Some (mergecap working, wireshark not working).

Wireshark GUI crashes immediately upon launch. Using V. 1.0.7 Stable release. X11 is installed, but doesn't open when launching WireShark. Gzip'd Backtrace attached. Gzip'd output log of wireshark command terminal output also attached.