Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Making wireshark compile with have_airpcap

From: "Gianluca Varenni" <gianluca.varenni@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 13:30:28 -0700
I would be careful in replacing all the PULONG as "guint32 *" (and all the other P... types).
PULONG is defined with a typedef as something like

typedef unsigned long *PULONG;

If you have line like this

PULONG a, b;

the sostitution would return

guint32 *a, b;

which is wrong.

Also, HANDLE and HMODULE can be safely defined as void pointers, not pointers to pointers.

Hope it helps
GV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joerg Mayer" <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>