Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] one possible way to speed up filtering

From: Kovarththanan Rajaratnam <krj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 15:22:43 +0200
Hello,

didier wrote:
Hi,
Le mardi 24 mars 2009 � 19:46 +0800, yami a �crit :
Hi

I've tried Didier's patch in Windows (compiled in MSVC 2005 Express
with a few code tweak).
Great, I think you are the first on Windows, can you mail me your
change? (I haven't a Windows tool chain).

I wanted to give your patch a try but it doesn't seem to apply cleanly to SVN trunk (revision 28322). Do you have any plans on updating your patch to the head revision?

Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Kovarththanan Rajaratnam