Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Lua - timer callback

From: "Tavakkolian, Skip" <Tavakkolian.S@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 10:41:16 -0700
Hi,

Is there a way to have a Lua callback function tied to a timer?

I've setup TCP listeners that filter for HTTP traffic and specific URLs. I would like another function that checks on a set interval to verify the traffic was observed or report an error.  I can tie a listener to be called on every frame and check the elapsed time, but that seems like too much overhead.

Thanks,
-Skip