Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Help on Wireshark usage through Java script

From: vasudevan chandiramohan <chandira79@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 09:00:05 -0700 (PDT)
Dear All,
I am developing a tool on _javascript_.
One of my requirement is to open the saved .pcap file and read the content.
I need to get the time stamps for the "200 OK" messages present on the ".pcap" file and prepare a report.

If I open the .pcap file through _javascript_, it opens in Notepad and most of the content on .pcap file are not decoded properly and I am not able to parse though the file.

Appreciate if someone can help me on how can I read the file through "wireshark" using _javascript_. (Like by creating Wireshark ActiveXObject) and using read function to read the messages into an array and processing them for the timestamps.

Thanks and Regards,
Chandira