Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How can I use the log file?

From: Liwun Qiu <quietdust@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 11:10:08 +0000
since there're lots of log print in the source code of wireshark,I want to take a look at the log file after running wireshark.
But I can't find any log files in the installing folder. Can you tell me where can I find them? Thanks

check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages