Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 28200: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:29:50 -0700

On Apr 30, 2009, at 8:55 AM, etxrab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=28200

User: etxrab
Date: 2009/04/30 08:55 AM

Log:
Resort the list a bit.

Directory: /trunk/epan/dissectors/
 Changes    Path               Action
 +3 -3      Makefile.common    Modified

This moved some dissectors generated from ASN.1 specifications from ASN1_DISSECTOR_SRC to DISSECTOR_SRC; that doesn't affect whether they're built with -Werror (or, at least, it *shouldn't* - if it does, that's a bug). Currently, we don't treat dissectors in ASN1_DISSECTOR_SRC and DISSECTOR_SRC differently, but, given that, presumably either

1) we should get rid of ASN1_DISSECTOR_SRC and DIRTY_ASN1_DISSECTOR_SRC and just merge them into DISSECTOR_SRC and DIRTY_DISSECTOR_SRC, respectively

or

2) we should keep all dissectors generated with asn2wrs in ASN1_DISSECTOR_SRC and DIRTY_ASN1_DISSECTOR_SRC.