Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Compilation errors while building the Wireshark sources

From: Anonymous Anonymous <a.master.blaster@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 14:08:55 +0300
No luck so far.
I've re-downloaded the sources using TortoiseSVN and compilation again fails in the exact same place.
Any suggestions?

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 9:14 AM, Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Well, he's building the 1.1.4 development version, so 2008 should be fine. It
seems that you've a botched tarball or working copy, since little has changed in
this area for a long time.
Try downloading a new tarball or revert changes in the working copy and start
from the current head of development.

Thanx,
Jaap