Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Integrating Wireshark with packet injectors

From: Bhargava Chinthoju <chbhargava@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 07:31:27 +0530
Hello Dev,

Using the wireshark GUI, we can only 'merge' the capturefiles.
I was just wondering if Wireshark has following capabilities:

- While viewing the capturefile it would be helpful if we could change its contents on fly - so that if we find any wrong value for a field, we can correct it right then.
- Inject a specific packet from another capturefile at a specific location...
- We can take an open source 'packet injector' (like namesis) to combine with Wireshark
- and any other ideas?

Any one started working in this direction? otherwise I am planning to :)

Best regards,
Bhargava Chinthoju