Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Reassembling: pinfo and 2 functions

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:58:28 +0100
gogrady@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dear good sir named Graham Bloice,

i love you.

Works perfectly now, exactly what i wanted. Thank god, thank you for having a protocol layout like myself. I was thinking about doing a structure to hold a count number as well, but wasnt sure how it was all going to work. This is brilliant.

For you or anyone else that could answer though, i dont really understand what conversations are, could anyone help explain? I tried looking through the source but i dont really get it.

Thanks so much again,

I have a fan :-)

Check README.developer section 2.2.  A conversation is a series of data packets between two address:port combinations.

--
Regards,

Graham Bloice