Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Reassembling: pinfo and 2 functions

Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:24:18 -0500
Someone help me understand this,

when you say that it is fragmented and that there is more to reassemble, when the next packet comes in, is it just the second buffer you are working with? or is it the first buffer with the new second buffer appended to it? Because i need to test the first byte of my protocol of each packet to see if its a start middle or end so i know when its whole and when to dissect.

Thanks,
Greg