Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] IEC dissectors

From: Martin Lutz <MartinL@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:54:27 +0200
Hi,
this dissector Anders mention only apply for the GOOSE (server-server communication) dissection. The thing Roman wants is the standard IEC 61850 (server-client) communication. Thus this is done by MMS pakets, and MMS is a supported protocol by wireshark, those pakets should dissect fine in wireshark. You have to filter by "mms" to get all IEC 61850 related packages. There are only some fragments (timestamp for example) which wireshark does not understand.
Regards,
Martin.