Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] IEC dissectors

From: Roman Lisagor <rlisagor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 18:03:26 -0400

Hi guys,

Came across an Ethereal-based analyzer for IEC61850, IEC60870-6 TASE.2 (ICCP), MMS, UCA2, and IEEE C.37-118.

First link on this page: http://www.sisconet.com/techinfo.htm

Looks like I can download the binaries but the source is missing. Those dissectors also don’t seem to be part of Wireshark (as of 1.0.7). Does anyone know if they have they ever been submitted? If not then I will ask for the source directly from SISCO.

Thanks,

Roman.