Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Full-disclosure] SniffJoke 0.3 release and requestfor feedb

From: "Sake Blok" <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:45:54 +0200
As the purpose of Wireshark is to display network traffic to analyse problems, I see no use in competing in a race to cloak and uncloak traffic with Sniffjoke. That would put Wireshark in the list of cracking tools which might have a negative effect on the places where it is allowed to be used. So I would not consider this a bug and I would *not* consider being able to reassemble Sniffloke traffic a feature to implement.

Just my $0.02

Sake

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joerg Mayer" <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>