Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GSM csn1 dissection

From: "Vincent Helfre" <vincent.helfre@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:27:57 +0200
Hi all,
Wireshark has become quite good to decode 3GPP messages, but some GSM messages are still missing, especially the messages coded in csn1.

This format is used in GSM layer 3 specification (in the 44.060, 44.018, 24.008). I would like to write a script that generate C code from csn description (similarly to asn2wrs script but hopefully not that complex).

Unfortunatly I am no python expert, and have no clue about tools like lex, yacc or others.
Has anyone worked on these CSN1 dissection or would be willing to help me with that?
BRs
Vincent

--
Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger geh�rt? Der kann`s mit allen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01