Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] text2catapult

From: Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 18:04:47 +0100
If you send a short file with an example of each protocol you want to support, I can try to convert it (by hand) to show you how it might be done.
Martin

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 5:00 PM, SOLTANI FATEN <Faten.Soltani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone
I have a text file which includes an arbitrary mixture off protocols,
which I want to convert it into a format readable by Wireshark. But I do
not know which one? I know that catapult can include an arbitrary
mixture off protocols, but the problem, that I do not know the structure
of this file, nor how to convert from text format to catapult format?!
Someone can help me please?!
Regards