Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] text2catapult

From: "SOLTANI FATEN" <Faten.Soltani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 18:00:25 +0200
Hi everyone
I have a text file which includes an arbitrary mixture off protocols,
which I want to convert it into a format readable by Wireshark. But I do
not know which one? I know that catapult can include an arbitrary
mixture off protocols, but the problem, that I do not know the structure
of this file, nor how to convert from text format to catapult format?!
Someone can help me please?!
Regards