Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] cat.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:08:27 -0400
Harsha wrote:
On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 4:33 PM, Harsha <inet.harsha@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

> <snip>

If someone as a suggestion for the problem, I will be still happy to
try. That way we know what the root cause is.

I don't know why the cat.exe error message.

However: the following means that the latest Wireshark WIN32-libraries haven't been downloaded/setup; As the message says: an 'nmake ... setup' is needed. :)