Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Adding Buffer Stream View

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:46:30 -0400

gogrady@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

I cant figure out where it happens but i would to create another buffer view tab. For example, when tcp reassembles, it opens up a new tab with the full buffer of the complete packet. I want to take my own created buffer and open up a new tab for highlighting. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction?

It's usually a combination of tvb_new_real_data() followed by add_new_data_source().