Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Adding Buffer Stream View

Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:39:37 +0000
Hello,

I cant figure out where it happens but i would to create another buffer view tab. For example, when tcp reassembles, it opens up a new tab with the full buffer of the complete packet. I want to take my own created buffer and open up a new tab for highlighting. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction?

Thank you,

Greg