Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark] Data bit by bit

From: "POINTEAU Remy" <Remy.POINTEAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:25:06 +0200
This project should allow Wireshark to dissect packets whose format is defined by an XML file.

The adventage is the user can easily add new format (for personnal project).

For this project, I use GTK to create a treeview et gMarkup to read the XML file.

For the moment, I parse the XML file, I extract the information and I create the treeview. Now, I need to get the frame and dissect it with my XML.

Rémy