Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Reassembling captured frame with 2 splitted packets

From: Hans Glück <hanschris.glueck@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 03:05:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I´m writing a dissector and want to reasemble splitted packets. Some of my captured packets have splitted packets inside - the end of packet x and the start of packet x+1.
But my dissector doesn´t handle such packets correctly. I made a loop to dissect/reassemble the two parts of the packet, but only one of these packets will be reassembled, the other one will be ignored.
But I do not know why! Are there some flags I have to (re-)set, e.g. pinfo->fd->flags.visited? Cause "reassemble.c" uses it...

Regards,
Chris