Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Windows (XP VS2008) build from latest svn source exactly as

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:23:31 +0200
Hi,

It's called 'development' for a reason... If you only want sources that always build you should get the tarball from the download/ automated section. If you want the 'bleeding edge' svn-head is the right place, but it may not always build. There is an outstanding issue with UATs that needs fixing. After that the build should be fine.

Thanx,
Jaap

Sent from my iPhone