Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] 64-bit Windows installer

From: Brian Daniel <daniel_brian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 20:06:34 -0400
Gerald,

I just re-read my previous email. I neglected to mention it is way cool to have WireShark compile under 64-bit. Great job dude! Wow! I installed "wireshark-win64-1.1.4-SVN-28085" under Windows 7 beta 64-bit never crashed. Windows 7 beta seems to be really stable and wireshark seems faster than Windows. Ah... Oops, I just killed it. C++ error again. It seems to be my huge .cap file that kills wirshark.

Thanks for your Time!
Brian