Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Help with tvbuff_t*

Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 20:19:21 +0000
Hello,

I would like to know how to create a new tvbuff_t. I have the data from one tvbuff_t as a void* and would like to make a new tvbuff_t from the void* with the newest tvbuff_t (tvb) appended on the end. I've been looking at tvb.c/h at tvb_new and tvb_new_real_data, but i'm not understanding them. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg