Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Re : RVALS in display filters

Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 07:12:18 +0000 (GMT)
I don't have any error reported, just the window with "Wireshark encountered a problem and must close. Sorry for..." to send the report error to Microsoft;
Here is the header of the report error (I don't know if it's useful)

AppName: wireshark.exe     AppVer: 1.0.6.27387     ModName: libglib-2.0-0.dll
ModVer: 2.14.6.0     Offset: 0003a9e0