Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Heads-up about work-in-progress to fix some ep_strbuf issues.

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 08:26:36 -0400
I've been running test cases (functionality, boundary conditions & etc) for the ep_strbuf functions.

I've found some problems which I'm in the midst of fixing.

Examples:

ep_strbuf_append_printf(...) after an ep_strbuf_sized_new(m,n) doesn't
actually append anything.
(This causes, for instance, time_msecs_to_str in to_str.c to not work).

Bill