Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] OPCUA Update

From: philippe alarcon <philippe.alarcon@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 17:00:04 +0200
Hi Gerhard,

Have a look at mikey protocol dissector in packet-mikey.c file.
The TCP port can be set using menu Edit/Preferences/MIKEY.
I think you can do the same thing for OPCUA protocol.

The code related to this is the following :

#define PORT_MIKEY 2269
static guint global_mikey_tcp_port = PORT_MIKEY;

void
proto_register_mikey(void)
{

    /* Register our configuration options */
    mikey_module = prefs_register_protocol(proto_mikey, proto_reg_handoff_mikey);

    prefs_register_uint_preference(mikey_module, "tcp.port", "MIKEY TCP Port",
        "Set the port for MIKEY messages (if other than the default of 2269)",
        10, &global_mikey_tcp_port);
}

void
proto_reg_handoff_mikey(void)
{
    static gboolean inited = FALSE;
    static guint mikey_tcp_port;

    if (!inited)
   {
        mikey_handle = new_create_dissector_handle(dissect_mikey, proto_mikey);
        dissector_add_string("key_mgmt", "mikey", mikey_handle);
        inited = TRUE;
    }
    else
   {

        dissector_delete("tcp.port", mikey_tcp_port, mikey_handle);
    }

    dissector_add("tcp.port", global_mikey_tcp_port, mikey_handle);

    mikey_tcp_port = global_mikey_tcp_port;
}

I hope this will help you.

Regards