Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] how to get Wireshark directory path ?

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 20:00:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I am writing a plug in to dissect MPICH packets and I need the absolute
path of the wireshark home directory so I can access a shell file on my
plug in folder.

I.e. <wiresharkfolder>/plugins/mpich/<myshell file.>

Is there any environment variable or wireshark variable that store it, or
any other way I can get it ?

Appreciate any help.
Seyed.

Seyed M. Mirtaheri