Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 27893: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:16:01 -0400
Guy Harris wrote:
On Mar 31, 2009, at 5:21 AM, Bill Meier wrote:

I've just noticed that the Solaris buildbot is failing on this.

I'll submit a change shortly.

Is there any reason not to use se_alloc() in this case? These appear to be data structures that are per-session.

I considered using se_alloc ...

The data structures contain some GArrays so these need to be
freed.

I wasn't sure if this could be done in the registered init
routine with respect to when the se_ storage is freed.

I also thought about making all the structures se alloc'd
but my brain started getting fuzzy so I just used g_mem_chunk.

If there's a cleaner way, feel free.

Bill