Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] lua plugin not build as default

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:41:46 -0700
Toralf Förster wrote:
> I'm wondering whether lua should be build if it is found or whether it has to
> be explicitly choosen at the command line during configure step.

configure.in says:

        #
        # Don't use liblua by default (it isn't ready yet)
        #
        want_lua=no
        lua_dir=

...although that was added a while ago and the Lua code has had a lot of work
since then. Is it ready to be enabled by default?

--
Join us for Sharkfest’09  |  Stanford University, June 15 – 18
http://www.cacetech.com/sharkfest.09/