Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] add new project

From: "POINTEAU Remy" <Remy.POINTEAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:50:42 +0200
Hi !
for my project, i have to use a parser, and i  have several questions :
- Should i create a new project to modify th edependency of the project ?
- Should i use Tinyxml to parse my XML files or, is there already a parser in wireshark ?
    - how can i use this parser if there is already one ?

Can you answer to my questions please because the dead line of my project come quickly

Thank you for all
Rémy