Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] save SDP attributes

From: "Emanuel Gabl" <emanuel.gabl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:17:56 +0100 (CET)
Hi everyone,

I am trying to get the attributes from the SDP package but in function
dissect_sdp_media_attribute the SDP dissector just adds the attribute name
and value to the proto tree. I want to get informed from the SDP dissector
to save the attributes of a SIP session for later use.
Does anybody know how to do this?
I think this functionality is valuable for others too.

Thanks a lot
Emanuel