Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Help on ASN2Wrs

From: "Kukosa, Tomas" <tomas.kukosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:22:40 +0100
Hi Tulip,

all t_... are rules for lex.py and all p_... are rules for yacc.py.

The t_error() is special rule for error handling.

If the lex.py finds during rules analysis the rule t_error() it saves it into self.lexerrorf. I.e. when error occures the self.lexerrorf(tok) calling invokes t_error(tok) calling.

Best regards,
  Tomas