Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] complie fail on WinXP 32bit

From: Andreas Heise <aheise.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 08:14:00 +0100
to avoid such problems it make sense to add the cygwin on the first position
instead of the end. It should no problem for other applications, because the settings
are lost if CMD.exe is closed

I would suggest to change the batch example in the devel guide to the following
which is working well in my environment...

set PATH=.;%PATH%
set PATH=c:\cygwin\bin;%PATH%

have a nice day,
Andreas