Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] catapult_pcap

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:08:51 -0700

On Mar 23, 2009, at 8:33 AM, SOLTANI FATEN wrote:

As you know, Wireshark is able to read a catapult format (DCT2000),
I want to know HOW? By conversion from DCT200 format to pcap format, or there is some modification which were made in Wireshark library to make it able to read this format?

There are modifications in one of the Wireshark libraries (there's more than one of them). The Wiretap library, which reads capture files, includes modules to support many capture files, including pcap format, classic DOS Sniffer format, NetXRay/Windows Sniffer format, Microsoft Network Monitor format - and Catapult DCT2000 format.