Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Unresolved call_dissector_only issue

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 14:50:22 -0400
Generally speaking, I think these functions get exported as needed or
requested.
If the core developers are reading this, one of them may add it for you;
otherwise, you may need to submit a bug report requesting that it be
added, as sometimes these e-mails get lost, forgotten or otherwise
buried
in a sea of other e-mails, whereas the bug report won't be.

- Chris

req_resp_hdrs_do_reassembly?
> It seems that sometimes the plugins want to call this interface.

<snip>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email are confidential
and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you receive this
email in error, please delete it from your system immediately and
notify us either by email, telephone or fax. You should not copy,
forward, or otherwise disclose the content of the email.