Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Help on NBAP

From: "Anders Broman" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 15:02:21 +0100
Hi,
TS 25.433
-- Snip --

9.2.1.63 Transport Layer Address

In case of transport bearer establishment with ALCAP [2][31], this IE contains the address to be used for Transport

Network Control Plane signalling to establish the transport bearer according to [2][31].

In order to allow transport bearer establishment without ALCAP, this IE contains the address of the transport bearer to

be used for the user plane transport.

For details on the Transport Address used see ref. [2][31].

--- End Snip ---

[2}  3GPP TS 25.426: "UTRAN Iur and Iub Interface Data Transport & Transport Signalling for DCH Data Streams".

[31]  3GPP TS 25.434: "UTRAN Iub Interface Data Transport & Transport Signalling for Common Transport Channel Data Streams ".

BIT STRING (1..160, …)

I have not checked the referenced dockuments. But I guess the content depends on the context.

Regards

Anders